Posted on May 05 2023
There's something about a slick of bold lipstick that can transform your entire look, taking you from understated to all-out glamour in seconds. But getting that perfect pout can sometimes be tricky. That's where Gorgeous Cosmetics comes in. Our range of cruelty-free lipsticks contains nourishing emollients and Vitamin E to soften and care for your lips while delivering a pop of long-lasting color that will stay put for hours.
In this post, we'll take a closer look at our range of lipsticks and share some top tips and tricks for perfect application every time. Plus, we'll show you how to accessorize your lipstick with our complementary products to take your look to the next level.
With 25 shades to choose from, we've got a lipstick for every occasion. From subtle nude hues to bright reds and bold pinks, there's a shade to suit all skin tones and personal preferences. Our lipsticks have a fresh, subtle ice-cream fragrance that will leave your lips smelling as good as they look.
To make sure you get the most out of your lipstick, it's important to use a lip liner to keep it in place and prevent smudging or bleeding. At Gorgeous Cosmetics, we offer a lip liner pencil to match each lipstick shade, so you can create the perfect pout every time. Plus, our Brush #032 Pull Apart Lip Brush, allows for precise application of your lipstick, leaving your lips looking even more flawless.
Top Tips for Perfect Lipstick Application
Here are some top tips for perfect lipstick application every time:
- Exfoliate your lips. Dry, flaky lips can make it difficult for your lipstick to stay in place. To create a smooth base for your lipstick, exfoliate your lips with a gentle lip scrub before applying any lipstick.
- Use a lip liner. Lip liner will help to define the shape of your lips and prevent your lipstick from bleeding or smudging. Use a lip liner pencil to trace around the edges of your lips before filling them in with your chosen lipstick.
- Apply your lipstick. Starting at the center of your lips, apply your lipstick in even strokes, working your way outwards towards the corners of your mouth. For precise application, use our Brush #032 Pull Apart Lip Brush.
- Blot away excess. After applying your lipstick, use a tissue to blot away any excess product. This will help to set your lipstick and make it last longer.
- Use concealer for a flawless finish. For a camera-ready finish, use a fine Concealer Brush and a tiny bit of Concealer around the edges of your lips, cleaning up any smudges, and creating a sharp, precise lip shape.
Here are some things to avoid when applying your Gorgeous Cosmetics lipstick:
- Don't use a lip liner that is too dark. This can make your lips look smaller and less defined.
- Don't apply lipstick to dry, chapped lips. Always make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying any lipstick.
Accessories for a Perfect Pout
To take your lipstick to the next level, you can accessorize with our range of complementary products. Our iPrime Eyeshadow Base multi-tasks to provide a smooth and even surface for your lipstick to adhere to, while our brushes, especially our Brush #032 Pull Apart Lip Brush, will help to create an even more perfect result than simply applying lipstick alone